Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yogurt Land

You know, I don't what it is, but for whatever reason I have been so exhausted after work every day. There is nothing laborious or really stressful about sitting at a desk all day, but after I leave that office I just get so tired and I crave something sweet! So today I finally treated myself by buying frozen yogurt and few girly magazines. 

I started off with the coconut frozen yogurt and layered it with the blueberry lychee summer flavor. I topped it off with chunks of mochi and mini birthday cake pieces and added a few little lychee pearls. The perfect cold sweet treat to finish off a long (honestly not that hard) day of work. 

By the way, Seattle reached a high of 73 degrees today! Not bad for the first day of summer. I have renewed faith in this city of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment