Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blues in the Sun

Despite the beautiful sunny days we have had in Seattle this past week (finally!) I have had a little onset of summer blues due to some stress. No worries, today I reminisced through some of my life inspirations and thought I would share them with you. 


Mi familia



Kosmo is the newest member of our family, along with his sister Cleo, but he loves to be in front of the camera, therefore the world's largest camera may never produce a picture of our sweet Cleo.


He has been my Mr. prince charming for over a year now. 

Foodie! Trying a new restaurant can honestly make my week. If I find a great new place I swear I'll rave about it for a month until I get the chance to go back.

Oxfords :)

Crazy for crepes

I have been planning/fantasizing about two big trips that I plan on taking in the near future. One of them is to Bali at this lovely resort pictured above. I hope to reenact Eat Pray Love while laying on the beach. 



Santiago Huckleberry Candle from Anthropologie



The other trip I hope to take is to Vernazza, Italy. Gorgeous isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment