Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tapas!

It's been over a week, I know. That probably matters more to me then to you. Nothing too exciting has happened that I can report except for the fact that I have officially decided that I am a foodie. 
Last weekend we went to this little whole in the wall Spanish tapas bar right in the heart of Belltown. 
To be honest, I never would have thought to check the place out, but the boy really wanted to try it and thank heavens he did because it was a lovely treat to start the weekend off and we will definitely be going back!
We started off with the bread plate paired with oil and a bruschetta topping.

Then, we ordered a meat plate with candied nuts. The prosciutto was amazing

Lastly, we ordered bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese, which was my favorite. They were so yummy that we had to order two of them!


The restaurant itself has a unique character with a wall devoted to Elvis and some pretty cool artwork. The lights are dim and the atmosphere is just smoky enough that it would be a great date night out. The bar is also well stocked and they cook all the food right behind it so you can see your meal being prepared. I hope to find more little hole in the wall places like Pintxo all around Seattle this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment