Friday, July 13, 2012

Good and the Bad

So I bought these incredibly cute new flats to wear to work. Good.

After arriving to work 20 min later I had huge blisters from my brand new shoes (that I had been patiently waiting for to arrive in the mail for over a week). Since I work at a hospital walking around bare foot is a definite no-no, so they gave me these beauties to wear the rest of the day. Needless to say, i was the most stylish person at work that day. Bad.

On a better, and yummier, note, we made fresh spring rolls last night! 
So delicious!
 The insides to our spring rolls!


 The prettiest one we made. Not up to restaurant par, but I think it's pretty dang good.
Also, I've been waiting all week to eat this new mountain blackberry ice cream! As you can see, I got pretty excited about it. 

Have a great weekend
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment