Saturday, July 7, 2012

Zoo Day

Everyone who know me knows that I have not yet had the pleasure of my womb aching for a little baby, but rather for a kitten. Yes it's true. If I had not already found the love of my life I would be sitting in a small apartment by myself with tons of little kittens. Though I must admit, I still have an obsession and a longing to have a little baby kitty to cuddle at night. Thanks to a friend, I have found a refuge in Seattle who rescues only kittens and then tries to find loving homes for them. I have been looking at all the little kitty profiles online and have fell in love with this little one.

His name is Oreo. And if you are interested in adopting a little one of your own in the Seattle area you can find the shelter at this link here http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/WA347.html.

However, today I did get to quench my want of a kitten urge a little when I went to the zoo, though the kitties were slightly larger. I apologize for the poor quality as I only had my Iphone handy.




 A real-life Emu!


 The otters like to impress us with their kissing skills... I say we have reason to be jealous, only because they are so darn cute
 Arctic Fox

 We were pretty lucky to meet this guy. He came tumbling out of his cave right as we walked up and he  was holding a bouquet of flowers, which he eventually devoured right in front of us, and a popsicle.

There were many more animals, however, there were also hundreds of little children running around taking up a lot of viewing and photography space. Obviously this confirmed to my womb that children are not in my near future. I think I will stick with my little kitten(s) in the long wrong. 

This is the most exciting thing that I have done this weekend, except for the adventures that will ensue tomorrow when my best friend arrives! Until then.

~Crazy Cat Lady



2 comments:

  1. Was this at woodland zoo park? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was! I had never been there before and it was pretty cool :)

      Delete