Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall

Even though it was about 90 degrees here today in Seattle I insisted on beginning the day with a pumpkin spice latte on my way to work. If anyone were to ask me, this means that Fall has officially begun in Seattle. Unfortunately this latte has started a domino effect of ideas including pinning every pumpkin recipe I come across, deciding that it's absolutely necessary to buy a new sweater for Fall and thinking it's a great idea to consume half a bottle of wine and a bowl of butterscotch chips. 

In other news, I will be shopping for a new sweater (as proved necessary after my second glass of wine) among other cozy Fall clothing in preparation for my 3 month study abroad trip to Spain in which I will be leaving for in a mere 8 days! I will be studying here in Leon

Wish me luck as I travel to Europe for the first time and attempt to speak the "supposed advanced Spanish I have been taking." Until next time, Have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment