Tuesday, September 18, 2012

London According to my Iphone

So it turns out that my Iphone has a way better camera then my "real camera" and so I will probably use that for most of my trip! Sorry there won't be bigger and better quality. Here's a little blurb and some pictures from London. I'm having a lovely time. I mostly wander the streets by myself during the day while my friend is at work. It's been good for me to figure out the transportation system by myself and learning to eat alone (even though it would be a tad more enjoyable If I had someone to get lost in the city with).












 Official British fish & chips. 


I did it. I found the London version of Nordstrom! Only I would be able to do this haha. I resisted though and did not buy anything. You should be proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment