Thursday, September 20, 2012

The London Eye

Unfortunately I wasn't able to spend too much time in London, but the last night I was there Julia and I rode the London Eye and had dinner on the river Thames--it was amazing. The view was so impressive and without a doubt, breath taking. Her are the pictures I took (from my Iphone) from the Eye.


Before getting on!!! 


 Parliament buildings and Big Ben. Sorry I don't have a better camera! I promise I'll get my hands on one once I go back home to the states.

 We ate dinner on the little white boat to the right, directly under the bridge!

 St. Paul's Cathedral is the dome shaped building in the center of the picture.

The River Thames

The rest of my time in London was spent sipping wine with one of my best friends, meeting Canadian people and wandering the streets of London aimlessly. Now off to Spain!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to say that you are too beautiful and guessed you enjoyed a lot and all the pictures are expressing the same. My friends are gonna visit London and they love getting journey by boat. I would love to share it to them and hope they would be pleased as well.

    Linda@ RiverThame canal boat hire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Linda! I had an amazing time in London and would like to return to the city very soon. I know that you're friends will have such a great time.

    ReplyDelete